Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology: Dedicated to PA Audiologists.
Welcome to your website!
Join one of the top audiology private practices. We have 5 office locations in the Philadelphia area but are looking for our Bryn Mawr Phoenlxville Locations. Due to growth we are seeking an Audiologist for a full-time time and part-time positions to work with adults primarily and children. New graduates will be considered!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
• Establish rapport with patients and gather history from patients, conduct audiologic testing.
• Fit hearing instruments and perform real ear measurements
• Counsel patients.
• Maintain documentation and patient files.
• Active and current hearing aid dispensing license for Pennsylvania is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians and team members. We offer an attractive compensation package plus a benefits package for full-time employees
• Fax resume to 610/415-1101 or email email@example.com
About the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology
We are dedicated to advancing our profession and providing consumers with the upmost care.
Click here to learn more about our organization
Quick Member links:
Renew your membership
View Latest News